Monday, March 24, 2008

Clean clothes!

I realize that clean clothes are not all that exciting. Unless, that is, you have been wearing the same 3 pairs of pants for just a day shy of 3 weeks. I realize it's disgusting and not really something I should admit out loud but, there it is. I should clarify that I've tried several times to get my laundry done during that time but, without boring you with all tedious details of my dirty clothes, it never worked out. Until today. I have never been so happy in all my life to sniff my pants! Okay, I know that's gross.

Random picture warning: This is the cup of cappuccino I ordered yesterday; note the little pill-like thing next to it. That is the sweetener they use here. And that teeny-tiny little thing actually sweetens the whole cup. Bizarre, no?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A ha! The ever elusive cappucino picture! I don't know about that little sweetner...are you sure it is safe???? :-)

Hope you continuing to enjoy your journies through Chile!

Love, Les