Saturday, October 30, 2010

Miracle of Miracles!

I have internet. Got to Bangkok this morning and they have it... and free to boot. Wa-hoo! I have been writing all along during my time in India but just haven't been able to put any of it online. So now I will get caught up.... I was about a week behind so you may have to go back a while to see what you missed. And, boy, was it an adventure.

P.S. If you're one of the ones that will read them all, definitely go back and read them in chronological order, not from the most recent one down. India was definitely a process and a progression for me and I think it's better if read in that order. For what that's worth...

2 comments:

Doug said...

Ah, bangkok, city of angels. JEALOUS.
you're in one of my favorite countries (and favorite cities). Eat, drink and enjoy! Thailand is a good place to come down after your indian adventures, which i just read about. i can't wait.

Julie Garner said...

Enjoy some amazing Thai food for me! And if a cute American boy invites you to a party, gets you drunk, romances you and then wants you to take his backpack to your next location (or something like that)...run away!